The CWTS bibliometric report on ENMC workshop derived publications is now available.
Proud at our publication in Neuromuscular Disorders on “The impact of European Neuromuscular Centre (ENMC) workshops on the neuromuscular field; 25 years on …” by Alexandra Breukel et al.
Results from a bibliometric and quantitative analysis on workshop deliverables are shown in this publication.
Welcome to our new Research Director Dr Ana Ferreiro
Dr Ana Ferreiro, MD, PhD is the new ENMC Research Director as of January 1st 2019. We congratulate Ana on her new task within our organisation and look forward working with her.
Dr Ana Ferreiro is Research Director at the INSERM “Basic and Translational Myology” laboratory Unité de Biologie Fonctionnelle et Adaptative (BFA), Université Paris, France. She is also a consultant neurologist at one of the ERN centres: The Institut of Myology, Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital in Paris.
We will be working on themes like patient participation in ENMC activities and encouragement of young scientists to join the ENMC network. Ana will accompany the ENMC office at several international NMD meetings and at ENMC workshops to meet with you in person.
Lt. generaal van Heutszlaan 6
3743 JN BAARN
+ 31- 35-5480481
Our support Hotline is available 24 Hours a day: (555) 343 456 7891
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Saturday: 10am to 2pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Mentoring Programme application: deadline July 1st!21 June 2022 - 13:10
- New updates World Muscle Society (WMS) guidelines on Covid-19 and vaccines16 May 2022 - 10:47
- NEW: Themed workshop applications!7 June 2021 - 15:36
- Updated application guidelines6 May 2021 - 14:23
- ENMC travel preferences to contribute to reductions in CO2 emissions25 January 2021 - 12:40