The CWTS bibliometric report on ENMC workshop derived publications is now available.
Proud at our publication in Neuromuscular Disorders on “The impact of European Neuromuscular Centre (ENMC) workshops on the neuromuscular field; 25 years on …” by Alexandra Breukel et al.
Results from a bibliometric and quantitative analysis on workshop deliverables are shown in this publication.
Welcome to our new Research Director Dr Ana Ferreiro
Dr Ana Ferreiro, MD, PhD is the new ENMC Research Director as of January 1st 2019. We congratulate Ana on her new task within our organisation and look forward working with her.
Dr Ana Ferreiro is Research Director at the INSERM “Basic and Translational Myology” laboratory Unité de Biologie Fonctionnelle et Adaptative (BFA), Université Paris, France. She is also a consultant neurologist at one of the ERN centres: The Institut of Myology, Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital in Paris.
We will be working on themes like patient participation in ENMC activities and encouragement of young scientists to join the ENMC network. Ana will accompany the ENMC office at several international NMD meetings and at ENMC workshops to meet with you in person.
Lt. generaal van Heutszlaan 6
3743 JN BAARN
+ 31- 35-5480481
- WMS new Associate Partner of ENMC19 October 2023 - 10:27
- Alexandra Breukel leaving ENMC4 September 2023 - 16:35
- 18 days to go for submitting your workshop application before September 1st!15 August 2023 - 14:27
- Only 8 days to go to submit your mentee application! Deadline July 1st!22 June 2023 - 10:02
- Are you the next mentee of 2023? ENMC Mentoring Programme. Deadline July 1st!1 May 2023 - 14:56