Proud at our publication in Neuromuscular Disorders on “The impact of European Neuromuscular Centre (ENMC) workshops on the neuromuscular field; 25 years on …” by Alexandra Breukel et al. Results from a bibliometric and quantitative analysis on workshop deliverables are shown in this publication.
About Alexandra Breukel
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Alexandra Breukel contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Alexandra Breukel
Expand the role of patients, the true experts, in neuromuscular disease research, is the conclusion of this international ENMC workshop ! JND Press release February 2019
Welcome to our new Research Director Dr Ana Ferreiro Dr Ana Ferreiro, MD, PhD is the new ENMC Research Director as of January 1st 2019. We congratulate Ana on her new task within our organisation and look forward working with her. Dr Ana Ferreiro is Research Director at the INSERM “Basic and Translational Myology” laboratory Unité […]
Lt. generaal van Heutszlaan 6
3743 JN BAARN
+ 31- 35-5480481
- Let’s celebrate, new ENMC website online!15 April 2019 - 15:55
- ENMC bibliometric report published1 April 2019 - 12:30
- Next workshop application deadline: 15 September 201918 March 2019 - 08:04
- Publication on the impact of 25 years ENMC workshops12 March 2019 - 09:16
- Press release – ENMC publication about the role of patients in NMD research7 February 2019 - 18:00