ENMC workshop applications can be submitted the whole year through, however we have scheduled only two review moments per year: one in the spring and one in the autumn. The next deadline for sending in applications for workshops in the autumn review round is: 1 September 2020 The forms to be completed for a […]
About Annelies Zittersteijn
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Annelies Zittersteijn contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Annelies Zittersteijn
On Rare Disease Day 2020, the outcomes and consensus from the ENMC workshop on “The position of the neuromuscular patient in shared decision making” are now published in a WhitePaper. The workshop participants represented a wide range of stakeholders from 15 different countries: patients and parents, representatives from neuromuscular diseases organisations, clinicians, health care professionals, […]
The CWTS bibliometric report on ENMC workshop derived publications is now available.
Lt. generaal van Heutszlaan 6
3743 JN BAARN
+ 31- 35-5480481
- Next workshop application deadline: 1 September 202010 June 2020 - 12:32
- Covid-19 and people with neuromuscular disorders29 March 2020 - 09:38
- ENMC White Paper28 February 2020 - 08:00
- The 2nd report of the special ENMC workshop on the role of the neuromuscular patient in Shared-Decision-Making!10 June 2019 - 19:33
- ENMC bibliometric report published1 April 2019 - 12:30