On April 11th, the Executive Committee came together for their bi-annual meeting to review new workshop applications. Moreover, the new ENMC website was officially launched and celebrated with a festive cake. Find out the improvements yourself and have a look around!
About Annelies Zittersteijn
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Annelies Zittersteijn contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by Annelies Zittersteijn
The CWTS bibliometric report on ENMC workshop derived publications is now available.
Lt. generaal van Heutszlaan 6
3743 JN BAARN
+ 31- 35-5480481
- Let’s celebrate, new ENMC website online!15 April 2019 - 15:55
- ENMC bibliometric report published1 April 2019 - 12:30
- Next workshop application deadline: 15 September 201918 March 2019 - 08:04
- Publication on the impact of 25 years ENMC workshops12 March 2019 - 09:16
- Press release – ENMC publication about the role of patients in NMD research7 February 2019 - 18:00