ENMC workshop applications can be submitted the whole year through, however we have scheduled only two review moments per year: one in the spring and one in the autumn. The next deadline for sending in applications for workshops in the autumn review round is: 1 March 2020 The forms to be completed for a […]
About Annelies Zittersteijn
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Annelies Zittersteijn contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Annelies Zittersteijn
On April 11th, the Executive Committee came together for their bi-annual meeting to review new workshop applications. Moreover, the new ENMC website was officially launched and celebrated with a festive cake. Find out the improvements yourself and have a look around!
The CWTS bibliometric report on ENMC workshop derived publications is now available.
Lt. generaal van Heutszlaan 6
3743 JN BAARN
+ 31- 35-5480481
- Next workshop application deadline: 1 March 202025 November 2019 - 12:32
- Now published: The 2nd report of the 25th Anniversary ENMC workshop on the role of the neuromuscular patient in Shared-Decision-Making!10 June 2019 - 19:33
- Let’s celebrate, new ENMC website online!15 April 2019 - 15:55
- ENMC bibliometric report published1 April 2019 - 12:30
- Publication on the impact of 25 years ENMC workshops12 March 2019 - 09:16