On Rare Disease Day 2020, the outcomes and consensus from the ENMC workshop on “The position of the neuromuscular patient in shared decision making” are now published in a WhitePaper. The workshop participants represented a wide range of stakeholders from 15 different countries: patients and parents, representatives from neuromuscular diseases organisations, clinicians, health care professionals, […]
About Annelies Zittersteijn
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Annelies Zittersteijn contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Annelies Zittersteijn
ENMC workshop applications can be submitted the whole year through, however we have scheduled only two review moments per year: one in the spring and one in the autumn. The next deadline for sending in applications for workshops in the autumn review round is: 1 March 2020 The forms to be completed for a […]
The CWTS bibliometric report on ENMC workshop derived publications is now available.
Lt. generaal van Heutszlaan 6
3743 JN BAARN
+ 31- 35-5480481
- Covid-19 and people with neuromuscular disorders29 March 2020 - 09:38
- ENMC White Paper28 February 2020 - 08:00
- Next workshop application deadline: 1 March 202025 November 2019 - 12:32
- The 2nd report of the special ENMC workshop on the role of the neuromuscular patient in Shared-Decision-Making!10 June 2019 - 19:33
- ENMC bibliometric report published1 April 2019 - 12:30